I found a great bunch of thinkers at the outset of my journey back to design, and was inspired to define my purpose…
What’s the BIG idea?
- To create better Customer Experience and reduce the gaps.
- To apply design thinking & design strategy to problem solving.
- To be true to myself and my values, and have some fun with the work.
- To offer great customer service.
- To really get to know people, what really makes them tick – and apply it for better outcomes.
- To work with respect, honour and integrity.
- To do the little things that make a BIG difference, particularly for my son.
- Being inspired by the hearts, minds and conversations that I’m stumbling in on via study and digital rabbit holes.
- Apply the learning & continue to develop my practice.
- Be curious.
How will I know if this is working?
- The work will deliver real results.
- There will be spaces between moments to allow the creative process to flow.
- The work and the people will be awesome.
I hope you enjoyed, if you’re curious you can find more here www.slashpurpose.org